Document Management Software
Why should you be using document management software:
- Improve productivity by eliminating manual processes and time spent searching for information, giving employees more time to focus on the work that really matters to your business and its customers.
- Optimize business processes by automating best practices and eliminating the time and effort spent on menial tasks, delivering results faster
- Reduce operational costs by holding the line on personnel costs and expenses that result from delays
- Maintain compliance by enforcing the standards needed to comply with, audit and document complex privacy and security regulations, such as HIPAA, FERPA, PCI and SOX.
We use FileBound to address these needs and to also offer broad functionality including process-centric applications like workflow, document archiving and storage. Only FileBound offers unlimited user licensing, allowing you to adopt the solution across your entire organization.
Let us help you:
- Streamline your AP department to run smoother with fewer staff and better results
- Keep your sensitive HR records safe, secure and available as needed
- Improve your AR department turn without adding staff
- Incorporate other unique processes without adding on additional expensive software
- Eliminate time wasted searching for records
- Put an end to the trauma of "lost documents" and futile searches
- Reduce the use of expensive couriers to send documents
- Capture information, access files and make approvals from your mobile device
FileBound is designed to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes.
We offer two solutions to meet your specific needs:
- FileBound Server meets the needs of organizations that manage their own IT infrastructure and require a robust highly secured solution.
- FileBound Cloud provides software as a service for those that seek an outsourced cloud-based solution for scalability, convenience, and cost controls.
Simple and affordable with unlimited user licensing.
FileBound is an affordable Document Management Solution that serves as Office Automation Solutions to reduce your operational costs, improve your business processes and enhance your reporting and compliance.
Peace of Mind
This is achieved by improving the way you locate, process and protect your valuable documents—giving you peace of mind as you save time and money. FileBound is designed to find, control, optimize and protect information from many sources stored in different forms. These include paper files, archival box storage, document images, digital application files, computer print files, emails, faxes, web site input, and others.
Our customers use FileBound to:
- Gain control, manage and distribute document images seamlessly with all existing digital content.
- Streamline business processes throughout the organization using our affordable workflow module.
- Eliminate preprinted forms and provide web access to critical forms to all employees, customers and vendors.
- Integrate their core line of business applications to the documents and content that support them.
- Maintain regulatory compliance through secure management and tracking of information access.
Reduce capital investment with FileBound Cloud (SaaS)
FileBound SaaS allows you to enjoy all the advantages of acomplete document management system without the upfront capital investment of an installed solution. You get all the benefits of a unified, scalable solution without the high costs, risks and complexity normally associated with document management software. Every aspect of the FileBound SaaS solution was designed to enable rapid end-user adoption and results. With its intuitive web interface, this low cost solution is simple to learn and use. FileBound SaaS is immediately productive and profitable. Subscribing to FileBound SaaS provides access to our back-up/redundant infrastructure and our technical support staff.
The FileBound Data Center is co-located within a carrier class facility with access to multiple telecom carriers, redundant power sources and world-class security. The FileBound SaaS advantage delivers seamless installation; no maintenance hassles and upgrades are automatic!
Imagine your critical corporate documents, secure and accessible from anywhere in the world. Start using the power of the Internet to drive your document management strategy today.
With FileBound SaaS you can:
- Track the location of paper files. Record check in-check out activity, perform physical audits, notify users of pending requests and manage requests for files stored off-site.
- Scan paper documents in order to create digital images. Index the images using OCR, barcode recognition or data entry.
- Store any digital file seamlessly in a system folder along with paper locations, microfilm locations, scanned paper documents and system generated electronic forms.
- Retrieve any record by a database query that points to all the associated information for that record.
- Reproduce the information stored for any record via printers, fax, e-mail or self-executable CD.
- Create Workflows that can streamline and reengineer work processes.
- Generate and manage Electronic Forms to eliminate the cost of preprinted forms and automate the filing process.